BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

...my PROFILE =D

Name: Ma. Eliza F. Oporto
Nickname: Eliza, Mariz, B. bhie, Riz
Age: 14
Address: Sta. Cruz, Naga City
Birthday: October 08, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Libra
C.P. no. 09106108866
E-mail ad: black.beeby08@y.c.
School: Camarines Sur National High School
Section: III-Saturn
Parents: Elizito "Jhun" and Flor
Siblings: Ivy(20), Krista(19) and Faith(16)
Hobbies: eating, sleeping, watching TV, listening to music, reading novels, texting, hanging out w/ friends
Movies: I Am Sam, School of Rock, My Wife is a Gangster, Step up 1 and 2, 100 days with Mr. Arrrogant
TV Program: MYX, WWE Smackdown, Boys Over Flowers
Music: Rock, Alternative Rock, Acoustic, RnB, Urban Music
Singer: Mariah Carey, Incubus, System of the Down, Evanescence, MYMP, Beyonce Knowles, Craig David, Boyz II Men, Bamboo, Parokya ni Edgar and M2M
Songs: I Miss You, Hello, Solitude, You First Believed, Stupify, Outside, You and Me, Collide, Name, Stay and No Ordinary Love
Color: Purple, Black and green
Food: Chocolate, cake, ice cream, spaghettie, barbeque, adobo, kare-kare, umba
Number: 8 and 10

Likes
Good Smelling, kind-hearted, humorous, cool people, sweet, bum, good-for-nothing

Dislikes
"Plastic", supersilious, pervert, flirt, biatch, KSP

Greatest Fear
Blood O.O

Craziest Dream
To be the wife of Gu Jun Pyo and have my own band.

Bestfriends
Renz, Rene, Joyce, Naomi, Marvin, Daniel, Maureen

Ambition
To have my own house, car and business.

Motto
"Everything is possible with God"
"It's better to cheat than to repeat." (hehehe!)

Happiest Moment: When I graduated in Elementary and still being an ESEP student

Most Embarrassing Moment: ALWAYS! hehe.. ;))

Things You Don't Know About Me

There is still a child in me. I sometimes think and act like a child and I'm still immature in some ways.

Other people say that I look like very mataray but behind this "mataray-look" is a nice and strong

personality. You don't need to look deeper to know the real me 'coz what what you see is the real ME.. d' real ELIZA! :))

I am true to myself but I'm a little bossy and sensitive. I'm straightforward when talking. I can be

friend to everybody and I REALLY VALUE MY FRIENDS as I value my family.. ;D

My Wish List

finish my studies

have a stable job

go to Disneyland

to have a mansion and luxury car

learn how to play guitar and drums

have a concert w/ my favorite bands

have my own boutique and put up a business like resto-bar

eat all delicious foods I like

donate large some of my money to the charity & home for the aged.

i wish i could turn back the time to change whatever mistakes that i have done :'((

0 comments: